2.0 Some Quick Tips

Andy | August 17, 2015 | 12 Comments

1. Rique Padron says:

Good overall presentation and points of what the newbie will be expieriencing along the way especially the sore fingers can’t say it enough because that’s the part that will be forgotten the most,

Thanks Again Andy

2. paul murphy says:

Hi …like this approach

3. jim crossland says:

Personally i think it is advisable to stop when fingers are sore and rest as when they get too sore you cannot practise correctly because you cannot hold down the strings.
    So this could be a negative thing to keep on practising as it may put many off

Normal, minor pain is normal, but if it really hurts, stop, make sure there’s not a physical problem to continuing.

5. John Hartling says:

I think this is a nice quick intro video. It hits vital points they need to immediately consider (i.e. finger pain)and you present yourself in a very un-intimidating way. So far so good!

Good Detailed talk about what will be going on with hands and fingers
    This is a big thing for new guitar players

I like the video, you put it into a very short and simple way, especially to the younger folks. You also cover the most important thing, the soreness of the fingers when first starting. I really do think that’s the important thing.

8. Ken Hammond says:

Like the video – content about right with sound necessary tips/advice.

9. john picker says:

its good to keep things simple short and sweet as you are at the present time

10. JL Brunet says:

I like the video. I think that the video highlights could also be written underneath. Sometimes one doesn’t want to re-watch a whole video (even if 2 minutes only) to get to a detail, such as here: course duration, fingers pain. So a little summary could be good.

I know there’s the attached PDF as well. But sitting on the video page while having a quick summary would be good I think.

But you need to avoid repeats too, i.e. put in many places the same info – it’s like stretching the sauce ๐Ÿ™‚