Backing Tracks will help you feel like you are in the driving seat and make you work harder and keep up your motivational levels high as you will want to succeed in playing the part you are learning. Plus they’re great for developing your rhythm and timing.
So what is a backing track?
• The essential elements and musical parts of the song and
• A recorded musical accompaniment, especially one for a soloist to play or sing along with.
We have, of course, one for every song and riff we will teach you!
In addition, the backing track
• Provides an excellent practice medium
• Helps you remember the parts as you can associate the track with what you are learning
• Helps your timing
• Prepares you to play with others
• Gives you the confidence to play alone
Andy will demonstrate one of our backing tracks for you so you can get a feel for what you will be encountering. It will really open your eyes to what you can really achieve – this is one video lesson you really have to watch!